Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Todd, Chris and Dave will be hosting until my return.
Yes-this is our annual Xmas GTG.
Fish would be AWESOME but if you want to do it after Christmas we could include the Glovers too!
since we are planning to go to the visitation, it would be tough to do the fry as well. Lets save that for when we can have the Glovers with! We'll stop by the shop after the visitation.

Hey guys, sorry i aint been on here much, 2 versions of tapatalk and cant get them linked to A.S. the visitation friday actually goes from 5-9pm.. j.d. and other brother jeff step off their planes around 6 so they wont be to the visitstion til late or not at all if they get delayed... just letting you know in case that affects anyones plans... Im thinking fish fry, cutting wood out west, new years party would be a fun day!! Wegot to give andy sometime to stock up!!! Oh we could maybe involve some things that go bang as well. :)

Hey guys, sorry i aint been on here much, 2 versions of tapatalk and cant get them linked to A.S. the visitation friday actually goes from 5-9pm.. j.d. and other brother jeff step off their planes around 6 so they wont be to the visitstion til late or not at all if they get delayed... just letting you know in case that affects anyones plans... Im thinking fish fry, cutting wood out west, new years party would be a fun day!! Wegot to give andy sometime to stock up!!! Oh we could maybe involve some things that go bang as well. :)
I like where your head is at, Jon... Only problem for me is i gotta work on new years eve, so i wouldn't be able to cut, but I'd happily come up with fish fry after work!

While we will likely do a fish fry at the Glovers on New Years Eve, I would also like to look at doing one at treemonkeys place, for several reasons not the least of which is that i owe him $$. Besides... I miss the ole ape cuz i didn't go to the service yesterday... maybe sometime late January/early February at Scott's? Just throwing it out there...

Sent with my calico cat

While we will likely do a fish fry at the Glovers on New Years Eve, I would also like to look at doing one at treemonkeys place, for several reasons not the least of which is that i owe him $$. Besides... I miss the ole ape cuz i didn't go to the service yesterday... maybe sometime late January/early February at Scott's? Just throwing it out there...

Sent with my calico cat
It was good to see Scott yesterday and catch up a bit.

It was a really nice service yesterday. Not many people get to sing at their own funeral. Not a dry eye in the church during the song.

Sent with my calico cat
Im game for either mid January or early Feb. Maybe do some saw cutting , ice fishing, gunshooting, Bs slinging.

Beefie

Back