Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just be glad you weren't the dude in the next stall over. Sarah said he came out of the bathroom with a look of disgust and concern on his face.
You made me spit my beer out on that one. I can almost picture it, even thoe its so wrong, but way to darn funny.

Beefie

8adabere.jpg

The joy of skidsteers

I've got -16 currently and the high today is going to be -8. Good thing we cut wood for the boiler yesterday. I am not even looking forward to taking the dog outside today

Sure wish I was sitting outside watching the Packers get beat today instead of sitting in my easy chair wrapped in a warm blanket.

I think The packers will pull it off! Barely . But I still won't go sit in the stadium when I have to work outside all week. I am really not looking foreward to the next few days at the co-op. Still having some farmers bringing in corn, and not that good of corn either. We had are dryer have a small fire in it on Friday. We are going to see if it will restart tomorrow.

Beefie

This working outside for a living is a little over rated this time of year. Still a little standing corn up here but the snow is so deep no one is trying to get it off now.

Sure wish I was sitting outside watching the Packers get beat today instead of sitting in my easy chair wrapped in a warm blanket.
How about the chiefs and colts game yesterday! I was sitting in the hot tub with my hockey team in superior at a tournament when my buddy checked the score in his phone and it went from 30-11 chiefs to 45-44 colts! Freakin nuts!

Latest posts

Back