• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Mint husky 55

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have put 4-5 tanks of fuel thru it ,runs and starts good.
Good solid firewood saw,or collector.

hoskvarna, if you didn't know... @(then user name) tags that user giving them a notification. People do this to someone who might be interested to see the post. Big Block was trying to help w/ sale.
@hoskvarna
There is also a way to get rid of your "sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk". Cleans up the post a little.

Really clean- if I didn't already have a ported 346...
I have a question though; when base gaskets are deleted, is there any increase risk of an air leak etc. from the two different mating surfaces expanding and contracting at different temperatures? Also, the different squish settings- some people go as low (tight) as .022 or .020. I'm assuming you get better compression numbers, but run a higher risk of contact if the conrod enlongates any etc?
GLWS- somebody is going to get a nice machine for sure.
@MnSam

I've had one for sale locally for some time. It is in good shape, but I haven't had hardly any bites on it. Seems like saws just aren't moving like they were last winter! Maybe it is just the warmer weather we are having? Still is a beautiful saw though! Surprised it hasn't gone yet!

From a guy who is getting ready to build at least 3 of these saws......man, that is a beauty. All OEM I suppose? Squish on mine are measuring consistently at .045 w/gasket. I'd deck that cylinder .020 and run the gasket. You'll have a beast. GLWS she is gorgeous.

Back