• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Misc MS-441 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ErikS

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Have a non m-tronic 441 thats being parted out. plastics are gone, same with carb and cylinder. Clutch, flywheel, entire brake assembly including handle, half wrap handle, oil pump, tank housing, ignition module, and crankcase w/crank are available as well as other small parts. Need something? Send me a PM and make me an offer. Thanks guys and gals.

I'll let everything i listed above go for $125 shipped and insured.

Unfortunately the crankcase is SPF. I've got the flywheel and tank housing with me, the rest is at my shop. I'll post a pic of the tank housing and flywheel momentarily, andall of it together tomorrow (monday)

Here's the tank housing, flywheel, and oil pump. The ProScaper gloves and Timbersports gloves aren't for sale :) Also, that tank housing isn't dirty, it's sun faded.

Attachments

• 0531151201.jpg
    0531151201.jpg
    488.9 KB · Views: 38
tank is spf. Still have flywheel, ignition module, oil pump, and half wrap handle.

Latest posts

Back