Mn,wis,ia-gtg 10-09-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What would be a "we gotta walk" distance be?There might just be a Polaris 500 pulling a 4'X8' trailer with sides for the sally's.And the neighbor sounds like he will bring over his 4X4 ATV with a mini haywagon behind it for 4 or 5 person rides through the land.It is 350 foot from the cutting site to the garage.

I don't know, 27.5 feet?

Sally Wendell :)

Thats not as far as I go to get another tasty. 350 will keep the rif raf away. A good distance to make sure you can walk a straight line, or at least not tip over.

welcome to the site

im planning on coming over with JD hopefully

i think i know who you are. welcome to the site. hope to see everybody at the gtg. anybody planning on bringing a logsplitter. i hope a certain super spliter comes over and lets us check it out. is there going to be a raffle saw this year??
good cuttin
HuskyMurph

Any one have any interest in personalized metal signs? I'm thinking about making up a few to bring with me this time too. There was a fair amont of interest at the last gtg.

I'm thinking that there will be: STIHL, DOLMAR, HUSKY, ........

Any suggestiong?

Are we going to have name tags this time? I found them really helpful.

But if I'm carrying the 395 in one hand and the 350 in the other, I might just go around in circles and never get there.

The biggest reason for going around in circles is the fact you are residing in Wisconsin, but things will be better once you get across the river. BTW, any highway you are on in MN does not, repeat, does not have a mandatory right angle turn when traveling through a town or collection of bars like they do in Wisconsin, but your GPS knows that, so you'll be fine.

There will be alot of parking at the cutting site or close to it.I will try to get name tags too.

Woody, I think I have a stockpile of 3x5 or so stick on labels, if ya want I can print some up. Otherwise I'll just bring em with and set a sharpie down next to em - wait, forgot that all the MN boys would sign their tags with "X" :D

Woody, I think I have a stockpile of 3x5 or so stick on labels, if ya want I can print some up. Otherwise I'll just bring em with and set a sharpie down next to em - wait, forgot that all the MN boys would sign their tags with "X" :D
Whatever you can do on the labels would be great,I think the sharpie thing would work fine.Thanks.Your half way right about the MN tags,I think you left out the P as in XP:clap:

Took alittle walk tonight and tried the new to me camera.It's the tree Thor took down a little less than 2 weeks ago.He droped it perfect and left a good size stump for you guys to play with and he used up 4' of it doing,well you can see what he did with a ported 359 a stock 7900 and the ported 066:chainsaw:
attachment.php
attachment.php

Back