MO dealers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurch2

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I just moved to MO late summer. Just outside Buffalo. Haven't burned wood full time for a few years. Just the dead tree/storm damage kinda stuff. Got fed up tinkering with my old Homie to keep it going full time and went to town & got a Stihl 192T. All I seem to see down here are Stihl dealers and 1 place selling Shindawa. . Since owning 1 hasn't poisoned my mind yet :dizzy: I was curious what other options I have down here. I'd really like to add some other colors to the line up.

Long time lurker here by the way. Love the site.

i think there is a place called carpenters on the south side of kearney in springfield seems like they carry more than one line

and i think race brothers has husky

but hey the large amount of stihl dealers should speak well for the brand you have choices you have started with the best why not stay with it

Where at Javelin? I'll probably be down to see you sometime when I get tired of toting the old Johny around.

As far as the brand loyalty/bashing thing goes. I've never really bought into that. It's been my experience that everyone builds some good products and everyone builds some junk now and then. If someone had all the answers there would be only 1 brand. Now what fun would that be?

Back