"money is no object" chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Plasmech

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
If money was no object (for me it very much is an object), what is considered the Rolls Royce of chainsaw companies...the crazy exotic saw that people drool over but never buy?

An 090 Stihl is probably about as close to a Rolls as there is in the chainsaw world unless you get into the "collectables" , then, the sky is the limit.

If money was no object (for me it very much is an object), what is considered the Rolls Royce of chainsaw companies...the crazy exotic saw that people drool over but never buy?

If you're looking for something that's just kinda out there, that most won't spend the money for this might fit the bill.

Christmas06005.jpg

Andy

At this point a custom made Alky burning Hot Saw, go big or go home. If Im dreaming I might as well dream of going real fast.

12-15-2008, 05:40 PM #1
Plasmech

Pro's using Husky saws???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see a LOT of YouTube videos of Pro's, good ones at that it seems, using Home Depot saws (Huskies). I always thought all the pro's laughed at these saws and called them "big boxes"? I'm not trying to stir up and stuff, but I really thought I'd see a lot more Stihls and Jonsereds than big box saws, I find it both funny and strange...

Junior arborist in (self) training.

Maybe a 455 rancher? :buttkick:

Home Depot saws (Huskies). I always thought all the pro's laughed at these saws and called them "big boxes"? I'm not trying to stir up and stuff, but I really thought I'd see a lot more Stihls and Jonsereds than big box saws, I find it both funny and strange...

Jonsered now equals Husky with a straight handle and different colors.
Consumer and farm grade Huskies can be bought at Lowe's and TSC. I've never seen Husky in Home Depot, mostly Remington and Echo there.
Pro grade Huskies are sold in servicing dealers.
All Stihls, consumer and pro grade, are sold in Stihl dealerships, which are often a back room of a John Deere dealership or Ace Hardware store. :popcorn:

Back