#### Monsanto

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just because it hasn't bitten you all in the butt yet doesn't mean it won't. Also, I think you'll find that Americans are not very healthy any more on a country wide scale and it's getting worse

Rats breed like Rats. 3-4 litters in a lifetime.
Grain bin rats have been breeding like rats, and suffering no effects from GMO's since the ifrst grain bin was filled with GMO grains.
Better Rodenticides, sneaker barn cats, and better traps have come and gone.
The grain bin Rats are still there in the same numbers, breeding just as much, and living just as long.
If anything, the GMO's would translate into bieng healthier for the rats, in the face of increased toxicity in thier environment.
Which sucks for anyone trying to kill the little bastards.

Genetic or somatic effects are just not there in ANY real study done, by any credible group.
The ******** and lies coming from the protectionist Eurotrash, as well as the globalists is getting to be laughable.

They would get better traction for thier agenda if they were just honest about thier agenda and objectives, and they wouldn't look like simple idiots in the process.

Bash Monsanto for something real, like the destruction of genetic diversity in a major food crop, and I'm on board. It's an actual issue.

Then again you can't scare ******* leftist citiots and Oprah zombies with such things, as they are too stupid to consider it, and the ******** lies are the best tools the left has in thier box.

If you check the dietary habits of the avg. American against that of the avg. Euro, there are many glaring differences besides GMO's.
Correlation is not causation....except in leftist science.

We still don't know what the long long term effects(if any) that GM can/will have. Plants have been selectively hybridised and cultivated for centuries to achieve better yields, resistance etc but genetic modification is a much bigger thing with possibly huge consequences if it goes wrong. I'm not saying it definitely will but nobody can say it definitely won't. It worries me and the possible consequences worry me. I believe in evolution and genetic mutation, what has over use of antibiotics given us other than superbugs, can we say with absolute certainty that GM cannot go the same way? When man plays God bad things happen

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

“Five years ago the [GMO seeds] worked,” said farmer Christ Huegerich, who along with his father planted GMO seeds. “I didn’t have corn rootworm because of the Bt gene, and I used less pesticide. Now, the worms are adjusting, and the weeds are resistant. Mother Nature adapts.”

Looks like evolution to me

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

Did you just say I was feeding myself and my family trash? No pal that's candy bars. That is trash. The strawberries the last couple of years are top notch. Sometime thang are not black and white. Ice cream bars also is filled with old time quality so is DDT and lead arsenate.

GMO is garbage. A recent study found that it actually causes changes in your gut bacteria, among other things. There is a revolving door between the major food producers(monsanto for example), large pharmaceutical companies, and the FDA. Even if there were no negative effects on humans, GMO crops are creating far larger problems than they are solving just with pest and disease factors. In other words, the pests and diseases that usually affect a given crop, which GMO was supposed to negate, are now becoming even more resilient. In another case, GMO contains substances in the pollen that are poisoning bees. That alone is a very serious problem. No bees, no life.....anywhere.

Back