More Cedar to mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're supposed to bring those kind of loads home on the weekend, when MOF & MOT are not around!:cheers:

I one time brought two green D Fir logs home on the 1 ton; one was 42" & the other 36", both 8 feet long. I had to air up my tires a bit more before I left the sort!

You're supposed to bring those kind of loads home on the weekend, when MOF & MOT are not around!:cheers:

I one time brought two green D Fir logs home on the 1 ton; one was 42" & the other 36", both 8 feet long. I had to air up my tires a bit more before I left the sort!

He he he. Nice work. I don't think its a problem. The truck can take it no problem, it wasn't even sitting on the overload springs.

First slab off the big one. This one has a real interesting butt to the log.

attachment.php

attachment.php

ripsaw?

so what is your ripsaw? like a skillsaw kind? hey my bro lives in duncan and i am looking for a cheap climbing saw, used do you have a line on any top handled ones if so message me i am also always looking for climbing or rigging rope. and what is the ceder project or are you just collecting.

so what is your ripsaw? like a skillsaw kind? hey my bro lives in duncan and i am looking for a cheap climbing saw, used do you have a line on any top handled ones if so message me i am also always looking for climbing or rigging rope. and what is the ceder project or are you just collecting.

Ripsaw. Got to www.ripsaw.com and have a look. I don't have any lines on good used top handles, very hard to come by. I tried to get one myself and ended up buying new. Cedar projects include and Arbor in the back yard, and some Adrondack chairs. Thats about it so far. I will have more lumber then I need.

Back