More Pine!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
These are from a white pine I did yesterday for a customer on our lake 80' + in height, had wood pecker holes right through 3/4 of the way up. The rest of the tree down was to my suprise in good condition and I cut them into 10 and 12' lengths to mill later in the fall. Was very close to the hydro lines to the right, so we had to take some weight off the back and take down some larger branches that would of created havoc with the hydro lines on the way down. Everything went as planned. Was over 33 degrees celsius by mid afternoon and I was beat! all in all was a great day!

Last edited:
A few more!

A few more, the last ones our getaway mobile (I wish) he was going out to the main body of water for takeoff, but stopped on his way by to watch us for a bit!:cheers:

Thanks for the pics

Nice ride home! :clap:

attachment.php

WOW, I'm impressed... you would never catch me climbing a tree limbing as I go like that. I'd drop the thing and limb from the ground. I know, many reasons for not doing that, but I'm not a climber. Nice job. I too like your ride home. I bet that plane cost you more than that cabin :cheers:

WOW, I'm impressed... you would never catch me climbing a tree limbing as I go like that. I'd drop the thing and limb from the ground. I know, many reasons for not doing that, but I'm not a climber. Nice job. I too like your ride home. I bet that plane cost you more than that cabin :cheers:

Yeah normally I would just drop er as well but had to take some weight off the back and some larger limbs that were within striking distance of the power lines, plus I had to set the bull line as high as I could safely go. Should get some good boards/beams out of it though! (I'll post em when I do it):cheers:

Latest posts

Back