ms 361. Check this out. pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stroke2

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
What do ya this piece of kit , I found this on ebay.co.uk ,some poor guy had £401 pounds sterling on it, He's going to get well stung, eh?

new-MS-361-Chain-Saw-Professional_W0QQitemZ190074950643QQihZ009QQcategoryZ139884QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Stihl 361

What da hey,hey, is "THAT"?? Looks kinda a cross between a husky/Dolmar and Stihl. Never thought genetic pooling was a possibility in saws. Man ya gotta let ebay know some poor smuck is gettin burned bad. Give update if you do tell ebay.:buttkick:

Doc

He's got 37 bids on that thing...and a link to the stihl website that shows a genuine ms361 that of course looks nothing like the saw he's selling.Only 5 hours left on the auction...somebody should report it and have the auction stopped

I am only after telling ebay uk about it ,so its up to them now. I can do no more. I sent the seller a email about it, He said he bought it from a sthil shop.

He hasn't posted my question yet...

I bitc*** to ebay too, but they won't pull it. Someone will have to send this guy a check (no paypal) and chances are he'll lose his hard earned cash.

Too bad!!! I hate being ripped off and I can't stand watching it either. Oh well I tried!

He hasn't posted my question yet...

I bitc*** to ebay too, but they won't pull it. Someone will have to send this guy a check (no paypal) and chances are he'll lose his hard earned cash.

Too bad!!! I hate being ripped off and I can't stand watching it either. Oh well I tried!

I can't believe someone would bid on that,especially when he posted the link for the real ms361 on the Stihl site.It just proves what P.T. Barnum said..."There's a sucker born every minute".The auction is almost over,no way to contact the bidders and warn them off,and Ebay won't pull it.Hate to see somebody get screwed like that.:angry2:

that ugly thing

beleive it or not that piece of crapola is not stihl but one of those chinees knock off saws. they look close but are not similar in quality. there tons of made in china saws on ebay. the are sold for more than they are worth. also shipping is way over priced .

I also sent two messages to ebay regarding this. I'll post it if I hear back. In the States Ebay is very good about this type of thing.

here is the china manufactured saw link

http://www.made-in-china.com/
just type in the search box "gas chainsaw" they show saws similar to husky, poulan, stihl ,echo,dolmar and afew others:chainsaw:
enjoy this site this it is a good source for manufactue info on crapsman chainsaw in the 55cc class. plus those rippoff saws sold on ebay and from other companys.

Latest posts

Back