MS 880 meets DCHotsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis Cahoon

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
mildly muffler modded........Hahahahahahaha!

002-38.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe alittle old style hard tip with alittle 880 woodspower!!! Naaaah!.....we'll covert it over to 42" 3/8 sprocket tip!....Oh yeah!

001-37.jpg

Last edited:
you gonna be a man and share your work like everyone Dennis? Or is the rest of thread just all Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

I need to plan my schedule so just lemme know eh

JJ, That's just a metal sliver.

Raining like hell here, no testing for me today!

Should be able to put the sprocket tip on the 42" hard tip bar and make up a gypo chain out of some wornout stuff I have hanging around.

Is this a gag chain or is it actually funcional? If it is functional what is it used for and what's the advantage?

Wes

look where he moved the corner tip of the cutter in relation to the raker ,id say it throws chips real fast like

look where he moved the corner tip of the cutter in relation to the raker ,id say it throws chips real fast like

Ah gotcha. Was so light colored I couldn't see the rest of the tooth got it! So what is the advantage of moving the position of the tip of the tooth and widening the gap between the raker and the tooth?

Latest posts

Back