MS 880 meets DCHotsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I hear ya...u have to decide in life if u want to be a follower or a leader. We each have that choice ;)
Hahahahaha

Hey, I went an found that old pair of sweat pants just for you......checkout the sequel!!!!.....Hahahahahahaha!

Watch the saw cut you pervert!

Last edited:
21" one way 19" the other.....cottonwood.....32" bar.....reefed on the saw the whole cut. Should be able to pull the 42"ers with no problem.

Reefed........is that a technical term Dennis? :laugh:

Looking good my friend.

Think what u want, but he has been a prick ever since i've been on AS. I've told u mm if u want to learn about hopping up saws there is a guy that is close to u that knows a great deal, but u weren't receptive to it. Ohh well....it is up to u.

You'll be taking a dirt nap while i'm still posting on AS....hahahaha

Maybe.....then again maybe not!......but one things for sure, this fat and slow old man can still eat you for lunch in a chainsaw race!.......Hahahahahahaha!

Think what u want, but he has been a prick ever since i've been on AS. I've told u mm if u want to learn about hopping up saws there is a guy that is close to u that knows a great deal, but u weren't receptive to it. Ohh well....it is up to u.

I don't mess with race saws and have no desire to start Brad.

I don't want to learn anything from Dennis either. He's treated me very fairly anytime we've had any dealings.

I don't mess with race saws and have no desire to start Brad.

I don't want to learn anything from Dennis either. He's treated me very fairly anytime we've had any dealings.
He has been a logger for the last 7+ years and i'm sure he could teach u something and he is in your backyard.

Randy wasn't receptive too it!........He's much smarter than he looks!.....Hahahahahaha!

Back