• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS200t for 60cc or $

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GrassGuerilla

Olympic Piss-reving wanna be.
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg I picked up this 200t from CL recently. It was filthy. Previous owner ran used motor oil. Good news is it cleaned up better than expected.

I rinsed the oil tank with kerosene, blew out all manner of crud. It starts, idles, revs, and oils. The chain looks like it was used as a shovel. It has a worn spur sprocket. My guess is its the original judging by the previous owner. Bar is less than pristine, but appears serviceable. I'd replace it, but I'll let the next owner choose a new one of their liking. Compression is a hair under 160 lbs. cold.

I'm interested in a work ready 60-70cc saw. Open to all offers. No projects unless its a cool one :).

If you want an angle I didn't post, just ask.

Edit: I thought the front pic would show it better, the bumper spike is a bit bent. And the muffler is a bit carboned up. She's been running pretty rich.

Edit: Sold. Saw shipped. Should arrive Saturday.

Thank you sir. Much appreciated. Should make someone a nice climbing saw. This Guerilla don't climb.

And since someone will likely inquire: I'll ask $400 shipped lower 48. Anywhere else, inquire by pm if you like. Open to offers. If I'm off on price, tell me what you think it's worth. (Pretty sure I'm gonna regret that;-)

Thanks Neal! Just wanted to save folks a click or two. I hate reading through 14 posts to find out an advertised saw is sold. At least edit the first post and save 1000 other people from getting their hopes up.

I've been known to dig up near decade old threads and answer members that haven't posted since 2006. So... Yeah, it fits. Besides, if it still says for sale, it must be, no?

Latest posts

Back