• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS200T line up pins / dowel pins

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jimmy in NC

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have a 200T in for a rebuild. It has had very poor maintenance from a dealer for some time. It is missing the dowel pins (hollow rivets is what they are listed as) that line the cases up. I have ordered new from my dealer but they are on back order. I can either send brand new pins on exchange for some good used right now or I am willing to buy them out right so I can get this saw together and back in a tree.

Not sure what is out there in the way of used / busted cases. Maybe @lonewolf has some?

PayPal at the ready.

I have a 200T in for a rebuild. It has had very poor maintenance from a dealer for some time. It is missing the dowel pins (hollow rivets is what they are listed as) that line the cases up. I have ordered new from my dealer but they are on back order. I can either send brand new pins on exchange for some good used right now or I am willing to buy them out right so I can get this saw together and back in a tree.

Not sure what is out there in the way of used / busted cases. Maybe @lonewolf has some?

PayPal at the ready.
Prob do yes PM me all your info.

Latest posts

Back