• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Dolmar or Makita Saw: 6100, 6300, 6400, 7300, 7900

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigv

ArboristSite Operative
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am looking for one of the saws above.

Would prefer a Dolmar Orange Top in an of the above sizes. However as they are just colors, a Dolmar Blacktop is fine as is a Makita.

Essentially what I am looking for is a good farm and work saw. My go to for dirty deeds done dirt cheap was my Husqvarna 365 Special which was stolen once and recovered, I didn't get it back until the trial of the thief was over and the when it was recovered the throttle lockout was fine as was the electrical kill switch. When I finally got it back from the evidence locker the saw looked like a crash test dummy- throttle lockout completely gone and the electric kill switch was missing. and the chainbrake plastic was gone. Had another break-in while I was at work and the idiots took two miter saws, a concrete mixer and they got my 575XP and the 365. New sheriff, he returned them immediately. However the 575XP has not been right since and though I love the 365 Special, the only kill is the choke. I still have to figure out all the throttle lockout pieces to order, anything to go back to an electric kill, and get a chain brake. I also need to replace all the filters and lines.

For right now, I am looking for a Dolmar or Makita. Any model listed up above. If it comes with a good bar, good chain- great, if it is only the power head that's liveable too.

I can pay Zelle, Paypal F/F, CashApp, or mail a USPS Money order.

Please send me a personal message with what you have, what you want for it shipped to residence in Murphy NC 28906.

Thank you all.

Looking for a 6300, 6400, 7100, 7300, 7900 in the $475 range shipped. Prefer Dolmar branded but truth be known I am fine with Blue or Orange Makita saws.

I had purchased a 372XP someone set for 100LL oxygenated fuel for planes. It appears it has sold and will cease to cause me problems and I hope the new owner likes it. I am putting the money into a bigger Dolmar. If it comes with a cheap 20"-24" bar that is ideal.

Looking for a 6300, 6400, 7100, 7300, 7900 in the $475 range shipped. Prefer Dolmar branded but truth be known I am fine with Blue or Orange Makita saws.

I had purchased a 372XP someone set for 100LL oxygenated fuel for planes. It appears it has sold and will cease to cause me problems and I hope the new owner likes it. I am putting the money into a bigger Dolmar. If it comes with a cheap 20"-24" bar that is ideal.
Cheap and 64xx-79xx does not compute. You're looking at 650.

Latest posts

Back