Makita 6421 Muffler Mod With Pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can get all the firewood I want from a guy who clears lots, he likes it when I come and take a nice trailer load or two, keeps him from making as many runs to the dump with chips. What I always hated about that was I had to sit there and watch him shove all the perfectly straight 12-16 wood into the chipper so he could get him on the road before loading me, that wood was perfect :surprised3:. What was nice is that he would give me all the dead standing he could then fill the trailer out with a couple fatties. Been a while since I got a load from him, I need to give him a call to say high. His helper is a member on here and runs a lot of tanks a day :yes:.
Last week I managed to burn a whole tank on this 346, didn't even break anything larger out for the biggest part of the branch, wouldn't have made sense to time wise and I was parked right next to it. He didn't want to pay me to take the wood so I cut it to firewood length for him, that cherry will be nice in his fireplace :blob2:.

Latest posts

Back