MS260 PRO Carburetor Options

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Bought a super clean MS260 PRO a couple weeks ago. Looked at the carb, and the high speed adjustment is fixed. I know the MS260 came with some of the carbs fixed, and some fully adjustable over the years. What are my options? Should I just look for a fully adjustable MS260 carb, or are there other options for me. I wouldnt mind throwing a larger carb from a different saw on it, if it will work well.
This saw will not be ported, but I will work the exhaust over a bit. I have looked on Ebay a bit, is there anywhere else I should be looking for a MS260 carb? I will probably post up in the swap meet thread, but wanted some feedback on my options first.

I installed a WT-426 on my 026 pro, bolts right up and runs great, (thanks to an adjustable high speed) Got it from an older non pro 026. Good luck.

Hey thanks bud. The WT-426 is what I'm on the hunt for. I'll send some rep your way...

WT-194 is whats on mine, has the hi/low also and probably will work. Same thing here, replaced the non-adjustable one. Muffler mod and new carb....WOW!!

Thats what Im hoping. Seems to be a nice saw, just making sure everything is 110%. I will probably do the exhaust while waiting on the carb. I plan on using this saw quite a bit.

Latest posts

Back