MS261 VS MS261 C-M Comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very impressive:clap:
MM will you be porting the 550 xp the same way as you did the 261c now you've made such progress on the stato type?

Too long:didn't read

:D

Thanks !!!!!!!
and here I thought it was a secret code for the cool ones with quick witty intelligence.......

While I have your attention, I have to admit - your posts are the ones that make me laugh more than anyone elses in this forum ....... keep up the good work !!!!

:bowdown:

Very impressive:clap:
MM will you be porting the 550 xp the same way as you did the 261c now you've made such progress on the stato type?

I've been doing all the other stratos this way for a long time.

The 550 is just a second behind these in that big cant......but probably a little quicker in small wood.

I've been doing all the other stratos this way for a long time.

The 550 is just a second behind these in that big cant......but probably a little quicker in small wood.

This thread finally got going in the right direction, don't change it now.

Thanks !!!!!!!
and here I thought it was a secret code for the cool ones with quick witty intelligence.......

While I have your attention, I have to admit - your posts are the ones that make me laugh more than anyone elses in this forum ....... keep up the good work !!!!

:bowdown:

:D

Sure is a beautiful day for videos.:potstir: I got up at 6:30 to start my chores for the day. Came in for some coffee.

I need to get an intake boot for my 261C before I can finish it. :msp_unsure:

I need to get an intake boot for my 261C before I can finish it. :msp_unsure:

What is it with you and intake boots? Got an extra thumb in there we don't know about? :msp_w00t:

You Mainers.......

:msp_unsure:

Mainahs can't be the only ones that have a November derr season.... And definitely can't be the only ones that gut em...... :confused2:

I mean we do it nice and clean, assumed you did the same thing :hmm3grin2orange:

Mainahs can't be the only ones that have a November derr season.... And definitely can't be the only ones that gut em...... :confused2:

I mean we do it nice and clean, assumed you did the same thing :hmm3grin2orange:

I gut mine wit a chainsaw. Ain't nuttin clean about it. :msp_mellow:

I gut mine wit a chainsaw. Ain't nuttin clean about it. :msp_mellow:

You gut them as a separate step??? We just shoot them in the bung hole with a large enough caliber and they are gutted before they hit the ground! It is quick, but not so clean... If you use incendiary rounds, the meat's already cooked by the time you get down out of the tree too! If it's a big deer, there's nearly enough for a sammich! :hmm3grin2orange:

Keep waiting to see this thread break 41 pages. It's stalled on 40 for several days now.:bang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back