• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Ms271 parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coryj

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Bought this to try to replace the damaged parts, but decided to go in a different direction.

Rear handle, crankcase, and top cover are toast. I'd like to sell as is, but will part out in a week or two if it doesn't sell.

$110 shipped and insured for the purchase price. PayPal friends and family or USPS money order.

I believe these parts interchange with the ms291 and some may interchange with the ms261 based on another thread I read here.

Attachments

• IMG_20170304_194509919.jpg
    IMG_20170304_194509919.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • IMG_20170304_102127191.jpg
    IMG_20170304_102127191.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 74
  • IMG_20170304_102120827.jpg
    IMG_20170304_102120827.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 69
If it doesn't sell, I would be interested in the wrap handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn't sell, I would be interested in the wrap handle

Noted. Please post interest in any specific parts and I will contact people with a price in the order that they expressed interest if/when I part it out. Thanks.

I need a price on the spring isolation mounts. Thnks.

I'm waiting to hear back from "I'm Stihl crazy" . He asked for a price on all remaining parts by PM and I replied to the first one and then he sent another PM asking the same thing and I replied again. I'm not sure what the miscommunication is, but he's got first shot at it.

I'm Stihl crazy, if you see this check your PMs.

I'm waiting to hear back from "I'm Stihl crazy" . He asked for a price on all remaining parts by PM and I replied to the first one and then he sent another PM asking the same thing and I replied again. I'm not sure what the miscommunication is, but he's got first shot at it.

Just seen the messages!! My Tapatalk was goofed? Just for the cylinder and rod piston
Will u do 50$ shipped? Seen someone wanting something else, I do not need all if someone else needs something..

Thanks

Maybe helps if I open my pm's lol

Latest posts

Back