ms361 facts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BryanSchamber

BryanSchamber

ArboristSite Operative
Just bought a 361 a few months ago. What a saw. I feel the power getting better as it gets broke in. Has anybody modded the muffler on one of these? Thought about giving it a whirl. Havn't modded a muffler before. Is there a real advantage? In the past I've tried not to stear to far from stock. Just curious if it would shorten the lif span and if it was worth the effort.

2000ssm6

2000ssm6

Stihl User
Just bought a 361 a few months ago. What a saw. I feel the power getting better as it gets broke in. Has anybody modded the muffler on one of these? Thought about giving it a whirl. Havn't modded a muffler before. Is there a real advantage? In the past I've tried not to stear to far from stock. Just curious if it would shorten the lif span and if it was worth the effort.

It is a sticky: http://arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=33528

Bermie

Bermie

Addicted to ArboristSite
The MS 361 will purify ANY oil used in it and the exhaust will smell like flowers.

The sawdust from a 361 will fertilize the area and will cause environmental regeneration after felling.

If I hold my 361, close my eyes, turn around three times and click my heels I can instantly transport anywhere in the world, who needs the airlines!

The 361 evil twin is responsible for the Bermuda Triangle...wait, that would be a Husky right?

DanManofStihl

DanManofStihl

ArboristSite Guru
I used mine today with some 110av gas and some stihl ultra and it smelled like freshed baked choclate chip cookies. Also mine does not cut trees it persades the trees to fall over and break in to 16 inch pieces that are pre split.

SawTroll

SawTroll

Information Collector
The MS 361 will purify ANY oil used in it and the exhaust will smell like flowers.

The sawdust from a 361 will fertilize the area and will cause environmental regeneration after felling.

If I hold my 361, close my eyes, turn around three times and click my heels I can instantly transport anywhere in the world, who needs the airlines!

The 361 evil twin is responsible for the Bermuda Triangle...wait, that would be a Husky right?

Was the 262xp, but the MS361 is the best replacement for that one.......:cheers:

Latest posts