ms361 facts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superman's father didn't send Superman from Krypton to save the Earth. Superman's father sent an MS361 to protect Earth and Superman was simply MS361's dorky friend who tagged along. The comic book and all the movies are simply a government conspiracy to hide the true power and responsibility that the MS361 has over this portion of the universe.

Area 51 is were the plans are kept for the 361. And The aliens came from
the future to stop production of it like the Terminator .:chainsaw:

Using two 361s on the same tree would be like the Ghostbusters crossing the streams of their proton guns. "Imagine all life as you know it stopping instantaneously and every molecule in your body exploding at the speed of light!" -Dr. Egon Spengler

Just bought a 361 a few months ago. What a saw. I feel the power getting better as it gets broke in. Has anybody modded the muffler on one of these? Thought about giving it a whirl. Havn't modded a muffler before. Is there a real advantage? In the past I've tried not to stear to far from stock. Just curious if it would shorten the lif span and if it was worth the effort.

Back in 1980 my uncle decided to fully mod his MS 361 and took it out to Mt. St. Helens to see if it would cut...haven't heard from him since.

Back in 1908 a Russian logger bought a new MS 361 to cut some fire wood and got a bit carried away. It is now know as The Tunguska Event. The 'event' leveled over an estimated 80 million trees over 2,150 square kilometers. And that was with a dull chain and no bar oil.

:popcorn:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back