MS361 H, L, LI adjustimets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millman

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Just a couple of questions regarding carb adjustments. Yesterday I went out to work on the pile, started the saw and it was sounding like it was skipping. After I revved it up, it would then die. I did adjust the Low Idle a while back and re adjusted it back up. The saw ran better but still no high end. I then made sure the H was set to all the way then back 1/4 turn and the low was at 1/4 like the manual said. The High was all the way to the stops. my guess is that means it was running too rich? too much fuel to the carb? The low was correct. After that, it ran like a champ. Are my assumptions correct about running too rich? And what will the saw do if it is running too rich or too lean, and if you adjust the L, do you re-adjust the H? And one more, do the adjust ment screws ever loosen up and get out of wack from the vibrations?

Thanks in advance. I'm still learning.

:cheers:

Sorry, I bought it new to me. I'll probably take it down to Blood on the ice and have him look at it.

h

If you are new to two stroke's I think that would be a good idea.
He can show you how it should sound better than someone can try
to put in words (me at least)........just like when you say it's skipping, we need to know
if you are saying it running to rich (4-stroking) or something else.

TT

Latest posts

Back