ms361's suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoRving
G

GoRving

:laugh:
What a conundrum. I'm fat and love my 361. I also love fat girls, but because I like, no scratch that, love my 361 I must be a homo. So I guess that makes me a fat homo that loves ms361's and fat girls. I sure hope my therapist can clear this up for me.

LMAO

sgrizz

sgrizz

ArboristSite Guru
Well since i have the 362 and love it,does that mean i am a current homo as well? Anybody want to buy a homo saw? And what manly saw do you think i should get?

gink595

gink595

Addicted to ArboristSite
What a conundrum. I'm fat and love my 361. I also love fat girls, but because I like, no scratch that, love my 361 I must be a homo. So I guess that makes me a fat homo that loves ms361's and fat girls. I sure hope my therapist can clear this up for me.

Hahahahahaha!!!

tr33thri11s

tr33thri11s

ArboristSite Operative
you tell em HB

Real men use cross cut saws. I have a rusty one hanging on the barn. Wait scratch that, I'm rushing out there now to take it down to ship to you as quick as I can. All I ask in return is that you allow me to help you and take that POS 361 away, so that you may enjoy your days cutting with the real man's saw.

Latest posts