Ms362 oiler advice?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lamby66

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I have been lurking here, getting as much info as I can as I was looking for a new saw. I found a MINT ms362cm for $400 and had to pull the trigger.

I am a simple homeowner with a smaller 1.5 acre yard with about 10 smaller trees I needed to cut down this fall and my little 011av was not going to cut it.

I wanted a saw to spin a 24" bar with semi chisel chain, and have a Tsumura light bar on order. (Came with a 20" E bar)I want the longer bar mostly to reduce bending while limbing. I don't plan on burying the saw but maybe a couple cuts. Most trees are less than 15"

My guestion I have for all you guys, is is the stock 362 oiler up to the task, or do I need to get a 460 oiler before input the 24" Tsumura on?

I sure don't want to trash a new lightweight roller bar from heat.

This is a great resource and I thank all of you for the help you ALREADY gave me and hope to pick your brain a little more.

Mike

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Thank you on both regards. I will set the oiler to max and see how she does.[emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Back