Ms441 MS660 comparison

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
keep the 440 you never know if you will need it and you will get maybe 100 on a trade in .
the MS 660 is a great saw . I d love to run one but I run Huskys .If only the bars oiler hole was in the same place the problems wold be solved . I imagine it can be done . yeah I want a MS660
but keep both . you might need one to get another out off a bind literally and if a saw need to go into the shop it happens to pros a lot more than they admit .
it is good or easier for me to have 2 + saws if you need to cut in a hurry fuel em both up run em you can ago for a while if I am cutting fire wood i keep 4 yes 4 saws ready to go . so i do not need to stop wait and refuel .

have fun with both .

Well I dont think I will ever need a 660, but I did just buy a 441 Mag about an hour ago. I have started it twice. As soon as my wife gets done chewing my ass Im gonna go see if it will cut up a log to start breaking it in! :chainsawguy:

Ms441 MS660 comparison

I have been getting by quite well with a MS361 (18" .325), 046 (20" or 24" 3/8"), and an older 066 (28" or 36"). I did add a MS441 this summer and dedicated the 20" bar to this new saw. This new Stihl saw is incredible! Smooth and cuts whatever and whenever. I ordered the full wrap mostly out of curiosity. It does provide an alternative is some situations.

What I don't get is the right handle grip is directly in line with the engine heat discharge. This summer it became next to impossible to operate in that position. Any thoughts? What am I missing here? Thanks!

Back