• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS460 28"

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

remduck1

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
460 151.jpg 460 163.jpg 460 155.jpg 460 151.jpg 460 163.jpg 460 155.jpg Good running MS460 with 28" 91 link .050 bar and chain. Has the stihl HD filter set up. Saw has normal scrapes and scratches of a used saw. Has always been well maintained and shows 170lbs on my gauge. Asking $650 but open to offers and may consider trades of 20 gauge over/under or semi-auto. Thanks, Rob . Can email more pics if needed

:rock:I wouldn't interpret the lack of replies as a lack of interest. There was a LOT of good football on this weekend.

I don't think your price is unreasonable based on others I've seen. Saw looks to be in good shape. It is beyond my budget, but that's because I'm a broke-ass. Additionally, it seems that sales are slow right now. Heck, there was an 038 Mag for $350 shipped with no takers. That was absurd....

+1 on the 550 or so. I paid 575 shipped for one with 160 psi compression that was very very clean. That was back in June I think. It was PHO so I'd say yours comming with a bar should offset the difference in "cleanliness". Hope this is helpful, good luck with your sale.

Back