MS460 group

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmc2003

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Somebody started a MS361 group, so I thought a 460 group would only be fitting. Dunno what for, but hey, here goes. Anybody in?

Benefits: I feel needed
Downside: May lead to wanting to buy more saws
And as always, it will be free....lol

Well, I don't own a 460, I have an 046. BUT it has the big bore kit, and it's been woods ported.
So I don't know if that counts or not?

I'm in.

First saw I've ever bought. It was used, but after the initial "fix-its" it's were done it's gotten probably 60 hours of running with no problems.

:chainsaw:

Opened the muffler up, but it turns out to be too much in the winter so I need to close it up a little.

I do, sweetly do, love the decompression button...and that I can bury 'er and let 'er eat!!! (At least compared to the 40cc stuff I grew up on.)

attachment.php

Can I join? Here is my latest new to me saw 046 Arctic!!
whhoo whhoo hot handlebars!!!

I'm in, how much are club dues? The 460 is my favorite saw. I just bought a new one 3/4 wrap west coast dawgs and extended chip guard looks mean. My brother looked at that 3/4 wrap and my 32 bar and asked what is that for??? Told him that was the only way I could get the HO oiler was to buy a west coast saw, plus it looks neat.

Can I be the redheaded bastard stepchild with the 18" bar

:dizzy: You might need to run full skip with an 18" :biggrinbounce2:

What accessories has the club tried out?

Looking at some dawgs...not huge ones, but to at least have a set on both sides of the chain and a 3/4 wrap since I'm a lefty.

Latest posts

Back