Ms461 crank barrings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RunningWolf

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
. this is my first post sorry if its been posted about before i couldnt find anything relating to it. Im doing a rebuild on my ms461, and im going to try my hands at woods porting the saw. Im looking into ceramic barrings from domainant saw. They say they will work in a ms460. I asked my dealer if the part numbers are the same for the barrings and they said they are. Im juat haveing a hard time paying out that kind of money for something thats uncertain to fit. Any fingo from anyone would be helpful or past experience. Thanks ahead of time.

. this is my first post sorry if its been posted about before i couldnt find anything relating to it. Im doing a rebuild on my ms461, and im going to try my hands at woods porting the saw. Im looking into ceramic barrings from domainant saw. They say they will work in a ms460. I asked my dealer if the part numbers are the same for the barrings and they said they are. Im juat haveing a hard time paying out that kind of money for something thats uncertain to fit. Any fingo from anyone would be helpful or past experience. Thanks ahead of time.
How did your saw work out,

Latest posts

Back