Ms461 Raffle for breast cancer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well we have one donor by first name Brian (I don't want to post last name on a public forum) who says his username is 346ci and he does not exist on O P E or AS. The site owners of each also looked him up by his e-mail address and there are no members on either site registered under that e-mail.

If any of you guys visit other sites like ******** or firewood hoarders club etc. can you see if there might be a user 346ci on any of those?
I e-mailed him several days ago and got no response.

If he doesn't get picked for the raffle -- no big deal. But if he does get picked and we can't locate him, then unfortunately he will have to pass on his chance to pick a prize. I've done all I can to try and locate him! I'm going to feel bad if he gets picked early and has to pass on a sweet saw that was donated...

Thanks guys. If you locate him on another forum tell him to come over to either O P E or AS and register so we can communicate!
The username 346ci must be good somewhere!

I've done all I can!

Well we have one donor by first name Brian (I don't want to post last name on a public forum) who says his username is 346ci and he does not exist on O P E or AS. The site owners of each also looked him up by his e-mail address and there are no members on either site registered under that e-mail.

If any of you guys visit other sites like ******** or firewood hoarders club etc. can you see if there might be a user 346ci on any of those?
I e-mailed him several days ago and got no response.

If he doesn't get picked for the raffle -- no big deal. But if he does get picked and we can't locate him, then unfortunately he will have to pass on his chance to pick a prize. I've done all I can to try and locate him! I'm going to feel bad if he gets picked early and has to pass on a sweet saw that was donated...

Thanks guys. If you locate him on another forum tell him to come over to either O P E or AS and register so we can communicate!
The username 346ci must be good somewhere!

I've done all I can!
Perhaps he's 346..something and autocorrect "fixed" it to CI?

Raffle tickets are chosen, eric is making the list now
Gary Jenkins has first choice
b3dc0b3b3449a78608e7f312c3eb9984.jpg

Here is the list in text with at-symbols in front of screennames to hopefully get attention of the winners to this thread:

1 @GCJenks204
2 @beavis331
3 @Sleeper
4 @huskihl
5 @dieselfitter
6 @Moparmyway
7 @Ryan Browne
8 @huskyboy
9 @Dub11
10 @Leerod83
11 @lfnh
12 @Cease232
13 @exSW
14 @Stihl Livin
15 @Kensie1988
16 @Poleman
17 @malk315
18 @Tpagel
19 @sunfish
20 @Jon1212
21 @ri chevy
22 @Finnrpm
23 @Duce
24 @malk315
25 @Czed
26 @Hinerman
27 @Big1066ih
28 @backhoelover
29 @CapitaineHaddoc
30 @Jacob J.

Here is the current list of prizes, #17 is gone

1. Husky 262XP with KS jug / HDA87 carb many new parts including seals, carb kit, no base gasket + squish adjusted, ports touched a bit, needs very little PHO from @malk315

2. Husky 576XP from @Onan18 including new jug, @Moparmyway will install to make it work ready.

3. Port job by @tree monkey

4. NOS Total Super Bar 20" Husky small mount from @Czed pictured in his post below.

5. 3 new chain loops shipped. Have square or full chisel Oregon 3/8 .050 Ideally 24" or less from @Armbru84

6. Husky 262XP rebuilt and work ready with optional port work (winners choice) from @paragonbuilder

7. Muffler mod by @Miller Mod Saws (you send muffler to Carl, @svk from AS will cover the cost for him to perform the work and return) OR $50 off a woods port at Miller Mod Saws. from @svk on AS

8. Makita/Dolmar DCS6421 saw -- see pictures below in this thread from @astnmacgto

9. Brand new, never used SIP Protection stretch security pants. Size L. see @CapitaineHaddoc pictures below. 38-35" waist with 32" length.

10. Woods port from @Mastermind

11. Stihl 036 totally gone through with new bearings, seals, gaskets, carb kit, fuel line & filter, impulse line, rings, squish and base cut, ported and work ready PHO from @Poleman Pictures below see his post.

12. NIB Stihl ES bar 20" 72DL & 2 x new 72DL A1LM Carlton chains see pics below from @GCJenks204

13. Brand new wool w/ nylon chainsaw pants...size 44x32 from @bowtechmadman on AS.

14. Winner take his choice from 1 of these. Or heck I'm not picky. If the winner wants a different makita tool we can work out something: 18V LXT Li-Ion 1/2" Hammer driver-drill kit or 18V LXT Li-Ion Impact driver kit from @Miller Mod Saws

15. Custom built benchmount chainsaw vise from @Mycamaro_68

16. Stihl 015 top handle with original case AND the original manual. Saw is in fantastic shape and starts on 2nd or 3rd pull, lots of compression, runs great. I have a new chain ordered from Forester. From @Dahmer on AS

17. Chainsaw "starter" repair kit (it's got a LOT of tools for working on saws) looks like it is geared towards Stihl saws. See pictures from Dave in this thread. A great prize from @Definitive Dave

post: 497187, member: 384"]So chris went in to share with his wife what all of you did for them, and she stared at him in disbelief, then he handed her the envelope and she started sobbing. 1/2 hour later he went back in to check on her and she was still crying.
I am so proud to be a member of this forum and to make a difference.
I am also very grateful to all of you for helping my friends!

Now pick your prizes!!!!![/QUOTE]

Back