Ms461....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So long as its not in every way superior to the 460 I bought just 2 months ago... I don't want to end up wishing I had waited, but it doesn't sound like I will. I must say though, it is a fine looking saw.

So long as its not in every way superior to the 460 I bought just 2 months ago... I don't want to end up wishing I had waited, but it doesn't sound like I will. I must say though, it is a fine looking saw.

It's really hard to tell from a few pics and some specs though really. It could be an awesome saw. The 460 dang sure is. Maybe they'll bring it out with the m-tron later on. The only bad thing IMO is the rubber AV. It would be nice if they'd change it to spring before it hits the shelves but thats wishful thinking.

Looks like the same crappy strangulator muffler as the current generation, perhaps the actual opening in the muffler is even smaller...

Are we looking at the same pics?:confused:

I suspect we are. The muffler looks the same as the current 460. You missed the sarcasm about the exhaust opening. I was taking a shot at the EPA and their antics.

Latest posts

Back