MS660 Give-Away to Help My Brother...Go Here First!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update for September 22nd

Hi everyone,
Really good day today. You guys are the BEST! Here are the latest names to be entered into the drawing for the saws:

Spacemule (already on list but letting you know your eCheck cleared!)
bjorn773 2 tickets
GM_DaddyMac 2 tickets + donation
Larry the Cable Guy 10 tickets
Taddat 1 ticket + donation
CJK 5 tickets
damifino 1 ticket
Hittin Steel 1 ticket
flintknapper 2 tickets
jra1100 2 tickets

Total contributions: $2795.54!!:clap::clap: I just can't thank you all enough.

My very best to all of you,
Joel

Fantastic. $3K would be cool to see too.
Does your brother know about this ? Have you sent some help $ yet or are you waiting until after Saturday ? Based on what I've seen of this crowd, I wouldn't be suprised if help continues beyond the raffle date. :clap:

Fantastic. $3K would be cool to see too.
Does your brother know about this ? Have you sent some help $ yet or are you waiting until after Saturday ? Based on what I've seen of this crowd, I wouldn't be suprised if help continues beyond the raffle date. :clap:

Brian,
Good questions! I sent them $500 of my own funds last week. Nothing out of the raffle funds yet. Yesterday, Debbie sounded particularly distraught, so I let her in on the secret...that help was coming in a BIG way. I told her about the raffle (not the amount yet) and that good people everywhere were pitching in to help Jock. She broke down and sobbed. On Saturday, I'll tell her the total amount we've raised. That, my friends, will be liberating news to them!

Hey and just a couple of other things. Hopefully everyone that wants to be in the raffle has mailed in their ticket requests. If you want to send funds for the raffle through another method other than regular mail, PM me and let me know.

Also, I received a PM from a member who did not see his name on any of the daily updates. Turns out he is in the drawing, but I left his name off the update for that day. If you think you should be on the list, but don't see your name yet, please let me know. Mailed received today was sent on 9/18, so it's taking 3 working days.

Thanks everyone for helping and for I appreciate your patience as we move forward in a good cause!
Joel

BUMP-2.jpg

Last edited:
September 23 Update

We almost made it to $3000 today!:clap::clap:
You guys have ponied up: 2,953.54!!! You all have been just incredible. The latest list of contributors includes several who have already dug deep to help Jock:

supercabs78 4 tickets + donation
blsnelling donation
EdRitchey donation
Banacanin 2 tickets
Evan 2 tickets

Prayers of gratitude are being sent on behalf of all of you, my friends.

Last edited:
September 23 Update

We almost made it to $3000 today!:clap::clap:
You guys have ponied up: 2,953.54!!! You all have been just incredible. The latest list of contributors includes several who have already dug deep to help Jock:

supercabs78 donation
blsnelling donation
EdRitchey donation
Banacanin 2 tickets
Evan 2 tickets

Prayers of gratitude are being sent on behalf of all of you, my friends.

Man thats cool, just a little more guys.

Latest posts

Back