MS660 Give-Away to Help My Brother...Go Here First!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The suspense is killing me! Its not that I think I will win the saw, but I wanna know WHO wins them!!!! :chainsawguy:

... for a small donation to Jock, I'll send you a video of Brad trying to punch the smile off my face!
That's friggin' funny. This has been a great endeavor. :D
Great job everyone.

OK, I'm back. Our total contributions are now up to $3187.54. Its getting better all the time!! Again, the list on Post#110 was updated with the latest ticket requests. All my mail (PO and home) should be here by noon (MST) tomorrow. I'll try to have all the tickets in the box before then and just add the last ones after the mail arrives. I don't have a photo/video hosting site for the video of the drawing. What do you guys suggest?

OK, I'm back. Our total contributions are now up to $3187.54. Its getting better all the time!! Again, the list on Post#110 was updated with the latest ticket requests. All my mail (PO and home) should be here by noon (MST) tomorrow. I'll try to have all the tickets in the box before then and just add the last ones after the mail arrives. I don't have a photo/video hosting site for the video of the drawing. What do you guys suggest?

You tube hosts videos for free.

IT's D-DAY!!!
Like Bowtie, I'd be glad to win, but it will be an exciting day for two folks here regardless. We are a very small group, so everyone will know the winner. I can't think of anyone on the list who does not deserve both of the saws. Good Luck!

The real winner is Joel's family. Please keep us posted on his progress after the drawing. Now speaking of the drawing, when is that going down?

so is the 660 ported.?

i dont think you or litefoot ever said why its so far from home.

this is only the second raffle ive put in for in my life i won the frist one. I think Ill let Fatguy punch the smile off my face as im exsplaning to the wife why this saw showed up in the mail

but

so is the 660 ported.?

i dont think you or litefoot ever said why its so far from home.

but

No. He sent it to me to go through. The saw was in good condition, but I went through everything, including splitting the cases. The original P&C are spotless and I installed new Caber rings. All seals and gaskets were replaced with OEM. I did mod the muffler and trim the limiter caps.

Latest posts

Back