MS660 Woes

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So your saying I am dumb and stupid and liar wow, and you say your religious. Never though I would see the day when someone who says the religions and they say untrue thinks about a person whom they know nothing about:msp_sad: I know that water will neutralize gas,why do you think when there is a accident they wash the highway down with water. Obviously you believe lies others on here tell about me:msp_sad:

Answer a few questions for me.

If water neutralizes gasoline why is can the EPA find ANY in the ground? Surface water and rain should do make it go away according to your "knowledge"

Next: Take a gallon of gas and a gallon of water and pour together. Why is it they separate with the water on the bottom? Can the gas still burn on the top? How can this be Neutralized then?

Tell the EPA you Neutralized your gas with water as you pushed it into a storm sewer and see what happens. I'm sure they will agree with you ;)

Last edited:
Answer a few questions for me.

If water neutralizes gasoline why is can the EPA find ANY in the ground? Surface water and rain should do make it go away according to your "knowledge"

Next: Take a gallon of gas and a gallon of water and pour together. Why is it they separate with the water on the bottom? Can the gas still burn on the top? How can this be Neutralized then?

Tell the EPA you Neutralized your gas with water as you pushed it into a storm sewer and see what happens. I'm sure they will agree with you ;)

I'd like to hear HBRN's reply too. We might have to wait awhile. He's banned.

I'd like to hear HBRN's reply too. We might have to wait awhile. He's banned.

Not the hijack the thread over it, but should we start a new thread in celebration??? LOL.

Wonder how long it will be before he starts a new name and we bust him on that.

Sam

Wonder how long it will be before he starts a new name and we bust him on that.

To say the least, his writing style is distinctive and his work would not be hard to pick out. Just like when he went from "superfire" to HBRN, the trail will be there (as I am sure the boasts will be too).

Does the forum software have the capability to block an IP address?

Last edited:
to say the least, his writing style is distinctive and his work would not be hard to pick out. Just like when he went from "superfire" to HBRN, the trail will be there (as I am sure the boasts will be too).

Does the forum software have the capability to block an IP address?

Should be able too, I have done that elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back