my $10. pioneer 650 done

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Unc,

Hope you fellas have a splendid day out there eh?

I will surely be watchin' from the sidelines for the World Largest Gathering of 166s

Very, Very nice.
Looks great.

Lee

thanks, lee, that's the first one I didn't try to fire right after getting it, usually look 4 spark & check comp. just didn't "feel" right, so apart it came... that's why no "before" pic. was full of oily sludge... should probably have done that w/ another that was here... pete.

Lookin' good. :rock:

317447d1381635783-pioneer-650-004.jpg

Very nice looking saw. Pioneers from that era are some of the nicest looking saws to grace this earth.

Really nice looking!!
I was under the impression that they were all green to start with, am I daft or is that just your custom color 650?
Dave

I hummed & hawed about paintin that cover ever since it getting here. cleaned it w/ mix & was blowin it off, paint was blowin off too, made mind up for me... thanks for yer help btw

Very nice looking saw. Pioneers from that era are some of the nicest looking saws to grace this earth.

this one is nice to run, too, has 24" hardnose, semi chisel .404, the ra I have is a vibrator [runnin full chisel .404] compared to this one. would like to think its just diff in chain... maybe pioneerguy knows...

Latest posts

Back