My first real saw..Stihl MS 361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on getting the best firewood saw made. They are phenominal saws, our has cut alot of wood in the last couple of years and has never had an issue. It's our go to saw. You'll be happy you spent the money. Good luck and be safe using it. 361 rep sent.

Welcome to the 361 club. You will find that saw will do 90% of what you need to cut. I would not put the 25" bar on for everyday use, but for occasional use it will be fine. Now go cut some wood:hmm3grin2orange:

Beefie

I run a 25" ES bar and RSC chain on mine and have no problems. I have the stock oiler and I'm getting plenty to lube my bar/chain. I like the longer bar because it saves me from having to bend over a lot.

Now that is in my opinion the best power-to-weight saw Stihl ever made. Let er RIP! Thanks for posting the picture.

xpoac7.jpg
yes thear a nice saw the 362 to tom trees

I run a 25" ES bar and RSC chain on mine and have no problems. I have the stock oiler and I'm getting plenty to lube my bar/chain. I like the longer bar because it saves me from having to bend over a lot.
Hey Jar Head , Semper Fi. just noticed your Sig.

Congrats!:clap:
Welcome to the big leagues, it doesn't EVER stop!

CAD is a disease, trust me, this is just the begening!

saw4.JPG

Latest posts

Back