My Friends...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gary, you are on my short list of people I want to get to know in this area. Take care, and heathen or not I'm going to say a prayer for you, because I'm stubborn and it's the best I can do. :)

Mr. HE:cool:

Last edited:
Hate to hear that we are losing the "pecker head" for a while. But take the time, and get your priorities straight.
Take care
:cheers:

Aw man, that sucks. I was looking forward to meeting you at a GTG one of these days. You're truly one of the people I wanted to meet the most. Your knowledge and experience will be missed around here I'm sure, but I will miss you as a friend.

What ever you do or wherever you go, be healthy and happy my friend.

I'm gonna rep ya just for old times sake anyway.

Mike

I have to say Gary, I really do hope things work out for the best and whatever you direction you go is a happy one. You're one of my favorite people I've met on the internet ever and you better keep in touch.

Well guys... I am speechless.

I'm not going anywhere... I'll be here. Just not as often. Got dealt a crappy hand recently. I gotta take care of myself and my family.

I'm not bummed out... quite the contrary... I've been given a hard slap of reality. Life is short... gotta take time to count the growth rings once in awhile.

Just so I don't freak you guys out... I'm not dying or nothin'... :laugh: I still have saws in my blood. Just have to take a time out and regroup. I have some physical issues to work through, and trust me, I will. Wait till I get back on the landing... you'll all be in for it!!! :biggrinbounce2:

Thanks a million to you crazy lot... you are the guys that make this place fun for me.

Jacob... out of all the cats I have come across on the interweb... I feel the same way about you mang. I owe you a few beers... and I'm keepin' that promise mang! :)

Randy... thanks for the kick in the a$$... I needed it! :laugh:

I'll be talkin' to some of you'se real soon.

Later mang!

Gary

Well guys... I am speechless.

I'm not going anywhere... I'll be here. Just not as often. Got dealt a crappy hand recently. I gotta take care of myself and my family.

I'm not bummed out... quite the contrary... I've been given a hard slap of reality. Life is short... gotta take time to count the growth rings once in awhile.

Just so I don't freak you guys out... I'm not dying or nothin'... :laugh: I still have saws in my blood. Just have to take a time out and regroup. I have some physical issues to work through, and trust me, I will. Wait till I get back on the landing... you'll all be in for it!!! :biggrinbounce2:

Thanks a million to you crazy lot... you are the guys that make this place fun for me.

Jacob... out of all the cats I have come across on the interweb... I feel the same way about you mang. I owe you a few beers... and I'm keepin' that promise mang! :)

Randy... thanks for the kick in the a$$... I needed it! :laugh:

I'll be talkin' to some of you'se real soon.

Later mang!

Gary

Hi Gary!!!

Been wondering why you haven't been on much lately... best of luck to you and here's to hoping that things work out for ya. :cheers:

Be good to yourself, Gary.

And there will always be a Pro Mac 610 here with your name on it, if you ever cut your way into a bind! :laugh:

Trever

Thanks

Gary, I have really enjoyed ALL the input You have provided here. Thanks for taking the time on setting us:newbie: straight on the finer points.
Good luck to You and Family and May God,s Speed be with You.
If You are ever in DFW area look me up and maybe we could spend some time fishing:cheers:

Back