My Friends...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GASoline71

Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
I have to step away from saws and other stuff permanently.

I'm not going to go in to detail here... but some of my closer friends I have made on this forum, know what's up. I have some phone numbers of some cats that I believe are some of the best timber fallers, and saw dogs on the planet. I have a few more to get...

I am not leaving... just getting away for a bit... I will be liquidating my saw collection... I have already sold many saws locally, but will be saving some of my big ones to part with on this forum.

I don't need thoughts and prayers... prayers won't do a heathen any good no how... :)

I'll check back in from time to time. A man has to check his priorities in life once in awhile. Mine have changed... drastically.

See you all soon...

Gary

I'm not going to go in to detail here... but some of my closer friends I have made on this forum, know what's up. I have some phone numbers of some cats that I believe are some of the best timber fallers, and saw dogs on the planet. I have a few more to get...

I am not leaving... just getting away for a bit... I will be liquidating my saw collection... I have already sold many saws locally, but will be saving some of my big ones to part with on this forum.

I don't need thoughts and prayers... prayers won't do a heathen any good no how... :)

I'll check back in from time to time. A man has to check his priorities in life once in awhile. Mine have changed... drastically.

See you all soon...

Gary

Hi Gary !!!

Sorry to hear all of this ....

ever need an ear just call!!!

Been wondering where you were man, take care. If you ever need anything you got a good group of friend's here that would be glad to help.

Hope all works out whatever it may be.

:cheers:

I wish you all the luck in the world Gary. . . I hope this truly isn't goodbye, and I hope you are happy in whatever you do. . .

You deserve it brother. :)

Last edited:
One heathen to another....I'll think kind thoughts.

I don't know you very well, but I think you might be on the "I'd loan out the Barbie Saw to you" list. It is a short list.

Work on what you need to and best wishes.....

Hope to see you back soon giving everyone a hard time in the chainsaw section.

dont know you that well but hope every thing works out hope to here from ya again man

See you all soon...

Gary

Permanently? That's a long time! Does this mean GaryGoo® will become unavailable?

Seriously, a big loss to AS. Hope circumstances make permanently become just a short while...

Dangit! You'll be missed.

I wish ya luck man. Sometimes ya just gotta change things around.
It's understood.

Stay Safe!
Dingeryote

Latest posts

Back