my job yesterday ( laugh at me content)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking into getting one of those cambium savers. They seem like a great idea. Do most of you guys decend with the prusick knot...I heard it can be done?

ascending gear is a waste for beginners--I use ladder and toss monkeyfist, has worked fine 43 years.

a chainsaw for an 8" limb? that is a handsaw cut. much safer and lighter. why waste $$ on husky when silky will do?

sorry to hear about the phone--hope it was insured.

and don't sweat the flak--you gotta start somewhere, and it sounds like you're going in the right direction.

I can't believe you cursed in front of kids. shame on you.

I used a ladder for a couple of jobs myself so I could pay for my gear. A little dicey, but not "hazardous"

yeah, your right... not hazardous..... when's the last time you heard of a guy getting hurt or killed , because a falling limb , knocked the ladder out from under him ????? your right, you never hear about that...

yeah, your right... not hazardous..... when's the last time you heard of a guy getting hurt or killed , because a falling limb , knocked the ladder out from under him ????? your right, you never hear about that...

I used the ladder to climb into a magnolia, then just climbed my way up to the part I was removing, removed it and climbed down. The falling limbs could have knocked the ladder down, but then my buddy would have picked it up for me I'm sure.

Latest posts

Back