My little lumber jill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Super cool to welcome another little one into the world!

Seeing that picture brought back a flood of wonderful memories.
My daughter Tabitha turns 6 already in June. She now looks ALOT different than the pic in my avatar!

Be the best dad you possibly can, and it will all work out. Goes fast tho, so don't blink.

Congrats!!

Congrats! I will never forget the day my little girl and boy were born. My wife allways reminds me of the first night in the hostpital with my newborn girl. I woke up to her crying and I said out loud what did I get myself into. Theres allways that special connection between daddy and his little girl. They grow up so fast! My little girl is now four and my son is one. Here's a pic of my little helpers.

Congrats! I will never forget the day my little girl and boy were born. My wife allways reminds me of the first night in the hostpital with my newborn girl. I woke up to her crying and I said out loud what did I get myself into. Theres allways that special connection between daddy and his little girl. They grow up so fast! My little girl is now four and my son is one. Here's a pic of my little helpers.

239916d1338422650-tyman2-jpg

It's amazing how fast you connect with them.
I was discussing chainsaws with my grandson Elliot the other day and happiness turned to sadness when I told him I missed a good deal on a Poulan 3700 that I had told him would be his. He told me he wants nothing to do with my Echo's. Saw Troll's influence no doubt.

The picture says it all.

SadElliot.jpg

Back