My New 570 Husky

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ASEMASTER

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
WELL I JUST CAME IN FROM RUNNING THE FIRST TWO TANKS OF GAS THROUGHT MY NEW 570 AND I LIKE IT A WHOLE LOT EVEN IF SOME SAY IT'S A LITTLE HEAVY IT WORKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY OLD JON.670 = DROPPED A BUNCH OF OLD DEAD WHITE PINE USING NOTCH AND 15DEG. PLUNGE CUT TO MAKE THEM GO WHERE THEY NEEDED TO. THOUGHT THIS WOULD BE LIGHT BREAK IN ON A NEW SAW. :biggrinbounce2:

ASEMASTER don't let anyone give you a hard time about your saw, I have a 575XP and love it, works great for me. Enjoy your saw, if it is like mine it only gets better more you run it.

ASEMASTER said:
THANKS FOR THE GOOD FEED BACK!:hmm3grin2orange:

great to hear about another happy husky owner, you made the right choice :rockn: :rockn:

you might wanna hit that caps lock key before moderators strike

blis said:
great to hear about another happy husky owner, you made the right choice :rockn: :rockn:

you might wanna hit that caps lock key before moderators strike
OK caps are off didn't know!
I bought the new saw can't afford the camera at this point but will save with the wood I cut to get one soon .

Congrats on the new 570 !

You have a very nice saw. I have a 575 and think it is great for my weekend warrior cutting needs. The 570/575 class saws get beat up here a bit by mostly those who have never owned or run one. They are a bit heavy but if you are not using it 7-8 hrs a day 5 days a week who cares.
Bottom line: nice saw and enjoy it!!!

If the ol' 670 is a super or champ in good shape, it actually should beat the 570 with a slight margin, but there are of course lots of variables.....:greenchainsaw:

Congrats, and there is no reason to listen to others if you are happy with the saw, for your use.:)

It is a VERY nice saw.
Most of the people that rip on the saw don't have one.

I am not sure about milling tho. I'd get at least an 385xp, I think

The 570 is VERY smooth for an almost 70cc saw.

Awfully hard to bog down in a cut too, even with a 24" bar.

enjoy! :rockn:

Latest posts

Back