My new baby....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
host at imgur.com upload the file, take the link for message boards, set the size to large thumbnail and then just paste the link in a post here. easiest way ever

Good deal! Let us know how she runs. The 346xp is next in line on 'ol hillbilly22's list.:greenchainsaw:

Yes, that works,
or this...

966400446_34qSQ-XL.jpg

Nice saw, just looked at a new one yesterday exactly like yours. Good luck with it.

Nice looking saw. Does that have the side chain adjustment on it?
What bar and chain are you going to run on her?
We also need some action pics.

It has a side chain adjuster...with a screw best served by a carburetor screw driver... AMIRITE?!?!? haha

in all seriousness though that's the one thing that bothers me about the 346...you need to make sure you have the right scrench with you. Have of my screnches dont work because the flathead is too wide.

Last edited:
It has a side chain adjuster...with a screw best served by a carburetor screw driver... AMIRITE?!?!? haha

in all seriousness though that's the one thing that bothers me about the 346...you need to make sure you have the right scrench with you. Have of my screnches dont work because the flathead is too wide.

Grinder!:cheers:

Nice saw.I never cut with one stock,I sent mine to OHIO before I put it to any wood.Don't worry about the clutch cover,you can get one like mine if it gets scratched up.
attachment.php
You are going to love that saw once it breaks in.

Back