My new crummy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sam Im going to have to get your address to mail you an AOL sticker. This last holiday was not kind to me at all. I know its a little late (no computer at home) put I am willing to send you something for the new year.

I hope you can observe it from inside your house. It looks too cold there to stay outside watching!:msp_biggrin:

That's just a matter of turnout.

mile9socounty
Sam Im going to have to get your address to mail you an AOL sticker. This last holiday was not kind to me at all. I know its a little late (no computer at home) put I am willing to send you something for the new year.

I'm sorry to hear the wind is not behind your back. I'll PM you, but don't sweat it, ok?

*Observes the mailbox*

You'd have to be able to see past your mailbox, across the big ocean, across the continent, and onto my kitchen table...which is where the package with your stickers still rests. We're going into town later today and mail it. I've never mailed anything to Finland before.

And paccity....your package goes out today as well.

You'd have to be able to see past your mailbox, across the big ocean, across the continent, and onto my kitchen table...which is where the package with your stickers still rests. We're going into town later today and mail it. I've never mailed anything to Finland before.

Well, there is Google Earth.:)

i'll send yours tomorrow i've still got to dress them and wrap. stay dry.

Okay, everything is mailed. Stuff went to Oregon, Warshington, New York, New Jersey, and Finland. Let's see how long it takes.

The way things go Sam will probably get his package before the others. :laugh:

That's just a matter of turnout.

I'm sorry to hear the wind is not behind your back. I'll PM you, but don't sweat it, ok?

I got your PM Sam and thank you. Your stickers will be in the mail shortly. The wind might not be at my back, but its still blowing. When its good its good. When its bad, it could be worse.

Okay, everything is mailed. Stuff went to Oregon, Warshington, New York, New Jersey, and Finland. Let's see how long it takes.

The way things go Sam will probably get his package before the others. :laugh:

Bob, I'm right now surgically cutting the scotch tapes. It sure didn't take long. Much appreciate all this. I'll stick them on and post the pics for you as soon as possible.

Thanks Gologit, Slowp, Haywire!

Sam, your AOL stickers are on the way. I was half tempted to send you my Huffman & Wright hat or my Acme hat though. Tempted. Should be there in about a week or so. Cant wait to see the pics. :cheers:

Sam, your AOL stickers are on the way. I was half tempted to send you my Huffman & Wright hat or my Acme hat though. Tempted. Should be there in about a week or so. Cant wait to see the pics. :cheers:

That's good news. I have a week or so to figure the composition, then.

Kenny, the package is now here! Another Christmas for me. Very nice stickers and a classy patch. Cheers, I really appreciate this.

Now, time to finish the collage.

Latest posts

Back