My new crummy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
I hope you can observe it from inside your house. It looks too cold there to stay outside watching!:msp_biggrin:

That's just a matter of turnout.

mile9socounty
Sam Im going to have to get your address to mail you an AOL sticker. This last holiday was not kind to me at all. I know its a little late (no computer at home) put I am willing to send you something for the new year.

I'm sorry to hear the wind is not behind your back. I'll PM you, but don't sweat it, ok?

Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
*Observes the mailbox*

You'd have to be able to see past your mailbox, across the big ocean, across the continent, and onto my kitchen table...which is where the package with your stickers still rests. We're going into town later today and mail it. I've never mailed anything to Finland before.

And paccity....your package goes out today as well.

slowp
You'd have to be able to see past your mailbox, across the big ocean, across the continent, and onto my kitchen table...which is where the package with your stickers still rests. We're going into town later today and mail it. I've never mailed anything to Finland before.

Well, there is Google Earth.:)

paccity

paccity

Addicted to ArboristSite

i'll send yours tomorrow i've still got to dress them and wrap. stay dry.

Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Okay, everything is mailed. Stuff went to Oregon, Warshington, New York, New Jersey, and Finland. Let's see how long it takes.

The way things go Sam will probably get his package before the others. :laugh:

Bob, I'm right now surgically cutting the scotch tapes. It sure didn't take long. Much appreciate all this. I'll stick them on and post the pics for you as soon as possible.

Thanks Gologit, Slowp, Haywire!

Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sam, your AOL stickers are on the way. I was half tempted to send you my Huffman & Wright hat or my Acme hat though. Tempted. Should be there in about a week or so. Cant wait to see the pics. :cheers:

That's good news. I have a week or so to figure the composition, then.

Samlock

Samlock

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sam, your AOL stickers are on the way. I was half tempted to send you my Huffman & Wright hat or my Acme hat though. Tempted. Should be there in about a week or so. Cant wait to see the pics. :cheers:

Kenny, the package is now here! Another Christmas for me. Very nice stickers and a classy patch. Cheers, I really appreciate this.

Now, time to finish the collage.

Latest posts