My new mccullough saws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danv

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I took pics of my new saws I bought today but this website doe not allow me to post the pics because they are too big of a file. I guess I will have to describe them to you guys. The first one is a 3214. It is the best shape of all. not much wrong with it. The 2nd one is a EAGER BEAVER 2.0. It is missing the hand proctector bar that the 3214 has complete one of. And the last one is a MINI MAC 35. It looks the oldest and is in good shape. It is missing an oil fill cap. How do I find out the age of these 3 saws? What about water coming out of the bottom of the EAGER BEAVER saw? Should I be worried about this? I plan to take all these apart and clean them up and get them running eventually.I do believe these saw were sitting for at least a year before I bought them. Sorry for the long post but the pics would have been easier.

Wtf?

What is that supposed to mean dude? I already have a STIHL 066 Magnum and bought these for a backup. I did not put this post in for some smart arse to give me crap. I thought this forum was supposed to be helpful to people. Not be sarcastic!!!

What is that supposed to mean dude? I already have a STIHL 066 Magnum and bought these for a backup. I did not put this post in for some smart arse to give me crap. I thought this forum was supposed to be helpful to people. Not be sarcastic!!!

I don't see where any member have given you any crap in this thread. i do see where 1 established member has correcte4d your spelling of McCulloch in a funny forum way. If you cannot take kidding around then you are in the wrong place!

Now, lets try it again shall we? :cheers:

Easy there Dan, this is not the best way to start out, getting bent over a spelling correction. This is a helpful forum, give it a chance and prepare to take a little heat now and then.
Try the McCulloch thread for information, I'm sure all will be right with the world.

sorry sorry

I am sorry about that I thought I was being thought of as an idioit. I did not notice that I misspelled it.

Mcculloch forum?

Wher is the MCCULLOH fourm I do not see it? Is it on another website?

Here is the deal. If you came here looking for information you came to the right place. Not sure about your age but at the dawn of the use of computers a term was coined that helped keep programers straight. That term was GIGO. Garbage In-Garbage Out. If you misspell a name in a search, you may not find what you are looking for. If you misspell a thread title, those looking for info may never find your thread.

If you will notice my join date I didn't just trip over this site. I have been here this long for a reason.

Welcome to Arboristsite.

Back