My pick for the coolest looking stack of wood!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha, that is me!!!

I remember seeing that picture a while back and thought it was so cool. Can't hurt to put a cool picture up in your ad for brownie points. Too bad I haven't been able to find any firewood spots yet.:censored: I am about to go with a flyer locally.

The funny thing was that some kid south of me copied my ad exactly. When I asked him about it, he thanked me for the well written ad and said the response has been great.:dizzy:

Ha, that is me!!!

I remember seeing that picture a while back and thought it was so cool. Can't hurt to put a cool picture up in your ad for brownie points. Too bad I haven't been able to find any firewood spots yet.:censored: I am about to go with a flyer locally.

The funny thing was that some kid south of me copied my ad exactly. When I asked him about it, he thanked me for the well written ad and said the response has been great.:dizzy:

I had my add coppied on craig's list, by one of my customers. My add was flagged and deleated but his coppied add was still up. I asked him to remove the add and I reposted a new add.

That is sculpture. While very cool, I would nave have the time or patience too complete something like that! Then have too use it!

Ha, that is me!!!

Hey Andrew I didn't know that you and the craigslist college kid were the same guy! I would see your craigslist ad all the time and wish I had some wood for you to cut. If you were closer I'd sure find something for you to do! Could always use another hand around the backyard...especially a young fella that can handle a saw:chainsaw: :chainsaw: !

That is a way cool pic! As much as I love cutting stacking and getting ready for winter, I't not a job I get paid at, I would never put that much time in a wood pile either.:spam:

It is cool, the dude must have had some time on his hands tho....

That is sculpture. While very cool, I would nave have the time or patience too complete something like that! Then have too use it!

the guy who did that is an artist/sculpturer with wood. he makes alot of differwent objects out of wood branches like statues and furniture. i used to have his web site but have since lost it.

oops...i found it:

http://www.alastairheseltine.com/

Last edited:
Here's one I like from **********... I'm sure it's been seen before also..

attachment.php

Yep... ********** has 100's of pic's of wood related items that people upload.

here's a few more:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Back