My pick for the coolest looking stack of wood!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wouldn't stake it directly on the ground either. I use 4x4's & 2x4's treated lumber to stack my wood on, 20' from the house.

Here's mine. I need to go out and fix the roof, but it is really "purdy". The Mulberry will really be something when it all goes cinnamon. I probably will build another one, but smaller. It took me 3 days to build it from standing trees. It is over 8 feet tall and I blew one side out climbing on it and was exausted, so it got a little sloppy.

HolzHausen2.jpg

Now that I have seen the tree, I have a new mission. The neighbors may start to appreciate my messy hobby.

Here's mine. I need to go out and fix the roof, but it is really "purdy". The Mulberry will really be something when it all goes cinnamon. I probably will build another one, but smaller. It took me 3 days to build it from standing trees. It is over 8 feet tall and I blew one side out climbing on it and was exausted, so it got a little sloppy.

Now that I have seen the tree, I have a new mission. The neighbors may start to appreciate my messy hobby.

Yep...sure is a purdy pile:agree2: :biggrinbounce2: !

Latest posts

Back