My Stihl family album pic.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Janjac

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
attachment.php
Just added 2 more saws to the family picture my 361 and 660w :givebeer:

Last edited:
I wouldn't never change the 250 it,s been a reliable saw never had any problems with it but i do think that my next saw will be a 260W.
How bout that ????
hmm how did you get get my picture up in big when i posted it i only got a red crossand i did as i always do:dizzy: and i even read the post "pics for dummies" 2 times maybe wrong file format ???

I wouldn't never change the 250 it,s been a reliable saw never had any problems with it but i do think that my next saw will be a 260W.
How bout that ????
hmm how did you get get my picture up in big when i posted it i only got a red crossand i did as i always do:dizzy: and i even read the post "pics for dummies" 2 times maybe wrong file format ???

Quote your original first post, when the pic url comes up, you will see that there is a extra http:// this has messed the pic up and all I did was remove the extra http://

The 250 is fine but I'm sure you would love a 260.

Hmm and of course i would love the 260 i love all STIHL saws LOL:chainsawguy:
Hmm do i have CAD ???????????????

How do you like them dawgs on the 460? I spend nearly all my time on the 460 while I'm "out". Would you find they got in the way for a felling/bucking firewood saw?

Your line-up would be the snot out of mine.

....and you keep your bars much cleaner than I do/can. I still can't figure out how some guys keep there stuff in such good shape...maybe I've got loose oil caps?:) Spent 45minutes cleaning my 460 Friday and it still looks like crap compared to a lot of the pics I see on here. It's good take care of your "stuff" though.

Just put the same dogs on my 460. Curious of your opinion also. The only thing I dislike so far is I can not case the saw anymore. I also ordered a scrench holder w/them, ended up putting the holder on the left side of saw on the bottom to prevent it from tipping over. Works pretty good so far, w/out the scrench in it of course. Soon as weather clears up im out cuttin!!

Hi guys thanks for all your replies.
And to all of you guys that ask about the dawgs on the 460 i bought them on baileys!
Iv'e had some problems with them, when you do your felling cut and you put both of them in the tree they "twist" the bar so you can't cut and have to pull the bar out and try again but when you cut logs !!!!! They are the best no trouble there, as on the 660, wich is born with it, just a bit smaller:cry:
One As member told me to cut the spikes in the bottom of, Cause it would help, but i just can't do it,they just cost to much to get to Dk.And they look GOOD:chainsawguy:

Hmm about the bars the saws that i have used the most is the 250 and the 200t. The 200t has probaly been used the most but the bar looks new. i never pinched it and always keep the chain very charp i think it'll do the trick!!! The 460 bar and the 660 saw is rather new that is their excuse but the 20" on the 361 is rather old and has cut a lot of wood also appers new.
I use full chisel chains on the 3 big saws.

Back