My wife says i have CAD

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbojango

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
last night i'm trolling ebay and just bidding like 250 bucks on any of the bigger saw that actually run.. she gets 40 emails saying i'd bid.. looks and me and says "what are you going to do with 10 says if you actually win" i reply: cut more tree's. she says ok and looks at me strange.

30 minutes later i get a text message from my brother in law... he says "why does your wifes facebook status say you have CAD" ... i tell him "because i want another saw" and he says.. oh.

long story short...... even my wife knows i have it, so does that mean i can use it to my advantage and buy even MORE saws! i did tell her at least i only ran Stihl's :)

long story short...... even my wife knows i have it, so does that mean i can use it to my advantage and buy even MORE saws! i did tell her at least i only ran Stihl's :)

Well there is no known cure in the western world.

Some cases have been known to be fatal!!

Only treatment to control it (but not cure) is to buy another saw. :)

Some cases worse than others, but typically need to have another treatment in six months time..

Well there is no known cure in the western world.

Some cases have been known to be fatal!!

Only treatment to control it (but not cure) is to buy another saw. :)

Some cases worse than others, but typically need to have another treatment in six months time..

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Or is it chainsaw addiction disease? I got it, but I don't know the correct terminology...

Or is it chainsaw addiction disease? I got it, but I don't know the correct terminology...

I think the original term was "Chainsaw Aquisition Disorder" although I have also heard it stated as "Chainsaw Aquisition Disease"..

Simply "Chainsaw Addiction Disease" could be satisfied by taking a saw and going out to cut something.. "Chainsaw Aquisition Disorder" can only be satisfied by buying another saw :)

umm.. most definitly NO. She says "they are the most expensive" to which i replied yeah, but they are the best too. she saw the flaw in my logic as soon as her bank account had to pay for some of them :)

Ah yes.. have to find a solution to that!!

I just got a quote on another 200T today.. tell me that I don't have CAD too please!! This is my 1st one for 2011.. can't be that bad now is it..

Back