my winter project

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[[/ATTACH] View attachment 547533 View attachment 547534 I finally started cutting the hedgerow behind my place . its mostly cherry and hard maple . the woodshed fills up fast when the first tree I droppe was only 100t away .
how do you fasten the bars on the ends of your wood rows and are they steel or wood. are they removeable so you can get at the wood easier? I like that you could probably stack your wood quite high that way.

Gotta move some crap outta that shed ASAP to be able to contain that fencerow! Maybe there is work for another winter project there. Looking good though! Smart detail with the rebar.

Motorsen

how do you fasten the bars on the ends of your wood rows and are they steel or wood. are they removeable so you can get at the wood easier? I like that you could probably stack your wood quite high that way.
the rebar is drilled into a deadman at the bottom and rests against the header at the top . the stacks are about 8ft high

Latest posts

Back